Salaried GP Job, Thornton Heath - £80K
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with an established, successful GP surgery. The practice has a large team of permanent staff, both clinical and administrative, and therefore an incoming GP will have the opportunity for flexible session timings, as well as the ability to expand clinical knowledge and run specialist clinics. The innovation shown by the Partnership team has led to a manageable workload for all GPs, as well as minimal home visits. They are a tight knit group and you would have a key role in the decision making of the practice, and a view to a lucrative Partnership is available, should you desire it.
Conveniently located in the Thornton Heath area, with on-site parking and easy access from nearby towns
- Established patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs