Join this established teaching practice with income over £190K and plenty of support
This is an established teaching practice owned by a UK trained GP only a 30 minute drive from Perth city centre. With an excellent reputation in the local community the practice has a large patient base and excellent patient feedback. They are located in a modernised, state of the art building.
The practice is bulk billing although a small percentage of patients are private billed. The practice provide a comprehensive range of care to their patients from mental health consultations, care plans to minor surgery and general family health.
You will be a dedicated and friendly GP committed to providing a high level of patient care. To be eligible you must hold MRCGP / MICGP
- 65% billings
- High income - $350K upwards – current GP bills much more
- Replacing an existing GP – Patient base to walk in to
- Minimum guarantee for 3 months
- 10 minute consults (more time if required)
- Opportunities to teach
- Further training in minor surgery, skin etc if desired
- Start date as soon as paperwork complete
- 2 year contract
- DWS position and sponsorship available
For more information please get in touch with Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 336 0094.
Apply for Join this established teaching practice with income over £190K and plenty of support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly