GP – Coastal rural Scotland – Fantastic lifestyle opportunity
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed GP to join a friendly dedicated practice team based in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Small coastal town in scenic rural South West Scotland
- Very near to Cairnryan, Scotland to Ireland ferry port
- Modern purpose built Medical Centre with excellent facilities shared with 2 other practices
- 4900 patients, 4 W.T.E. GPs
- Excellent Nursing Team including Advanced Nurse Practitioner and well developed Chronic Disease Management
- Well established, friendly and supportive administrative team
- RCGP Accredited Training Practice
- Undergraduate medical student teaching
- No OOH responsibility (but local opportunities exist)
- Paperless using EMIS PCS
- Excellent QOF achievement
- 6 weeks annual leave, 8 public holidays and study leave
- Sociable and motivated medical community
- Strong links with adjacent Community Hospital with a staffed A+E Dept
- Golf, sailing, walking, cycling opportunities locally
- Low cost housing, low crime rate and excellent local schools
To be considered for this role you will be GMC registered with a licence to practice and on the GP register, or working towards this. This post is eligible for visa sponsorship if required.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Jo Hood on +44 (0)131 240 5266 or email using the application form below.