General Practitioner SEM with MIAC RRU
Job Title: Doctor (Sports and Exercise Medicine ) in a (Multi-Disciplinary Injury Assessment Clinic (MIAC) within a Regional Rehabilitation Unit (RRU))
Hours: 8 hours per week
Salary/Pay Rate: £68 to £70 per hour
Doctor (SEM) in a (Multi-Disciplinary Injury Assessment Clinic (MIAC) within a Regional Rehabilitation Unit (RRU)) – Essential Requirements:
- Registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) both on the main register and on the GMC GP Register without Restrictions.
- Sports and Exercise Medicine Diploma or Master’s degree or Specialist Register Sports & Exercise Medicine (SEM)/Fellow Sports & Exercise Medicine (FSEM).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sports and Exercise Medicine (SEM).
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
Doctor (SEM) in a (Multi-Disciplinary Injury Assessment Clinic (MIAC) within a Regional Rehabilitation Unit (RRU)) – Benefits:
- MMP offer an attractive package for candidates which may include some or all of the following:
- Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
- Generous “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
- Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
- Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
- Uniforms provided (if required)
- Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
- Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
- Free mandatory training
- As a Designated Body we offer our doctors a low cost RO service including full support with your appraisals and revalidation
Doctor (SEM) in a (Multi-Disciplinary Injury Assessment Clinic (MIAC) within a Regional Rehabilitation Unit (RRU)) - About the Role:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
As an MMP locum you will be working alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations).
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team.
MMP take pride in providing our candidates with a personal and professional service to ensure that each of your assignments is right for you so that you can enjoy a new challenge in an interesting and rewarding environment.
You will deal with one committed and knowledgeable Consultant who will be able to support you through the whole process from application to enjoying your new role.
If you are interested in a new challenge in an interesting and rewarding environment please get in touch with a member of our Doctors Team and they will be happy to discuss our current opportunities and provide a bit more detail on our service.