Salaried GP (or Salaried with a view to Partnership) Nottingham
We are appointing a Salaried GP to join a forward-thinking, stable and innovative GP surgery, on the outskirts of Nottingham. The practice enjoys excellent relationships with its patient population, meaning better engagement and a nice practice atmosphere. This is an outward looking surgery, that enjoys positive working relationships with other practices in the area, as well as allied health organisations. The team has a diverse skill mix including ANP and Pharmacist support.
- Circa £9,000 - £9,500.00 per session (depending on experience)
- Purpose built GP Practice; modern and spacious
- Excellent relationship with patients
- Diverse skill-set including ANP and Pharmacist support
- Access to other clinicians, for example Physios
- Well-supported role with career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health organisations; great for networking
- Part-time and full-time GP considered
- Flexibility and support (non-prescriptive); you're a GP, you know how to manage your day
- A realistic number of appointments
- Well-structured work-flow
- The chance to apply/develop specialist interests
- No extended hours or weekend work
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday + 1-week study leave
- Development opportunities
- Career progression; Partnership available
- Superb working environment
- Newly Qualified GP considered
If you would like to be considered for this GP post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Candidate & notice period.