Salaried GP Job, Rotherham
We are recruiting for a fantastic Salaried GP job in Rotherham. The practice is within commutable distance of Rotherham and Sheffield, close to the M1.
It's a training practice which is very well organised and structured. The practice performs well and is high achieving with regards to QoF and CQC. They have a great reputation in the local community for patient centred care.
You will enjoy working with a manageable workload, with a low number of home visits each week. They also have a fantastic clinical support team in place including experienced and knowledgeable GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Pharmacist. They operate on EMIS Web.
- Up to 8 sessions a week available (full and part-time considered)
- Medium patient list size of approximately 10,000 patients, with a great clinical support team including an Advanced Nurse Practitioner and a Pharmacist
- Manageable workload with a low number of home visits each week
- Training practice which is well organised and structured
- Consistently high QoF achievers and rated 'good' with CQC
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- £9,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks (plus 2 NHS Days) annual leave plus 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850423.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs