Salaried GP Job, Hastings
We are looking for a Salaried GP to join a forward-thinking and progressive surgery embracing and adapting to progression in general practice. The practice has a successful track record of delivering high quality primary care services to patients and is an opportunity for someone to be part of an exciting, supportive structure.
- Supportive and progressive practice where special interests are encouraged
- As a GP encouraged to use your own initiative and introduce new services where you see fit
- Business-side of role taken away from you and completed by Practice Manager
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours
- £70,000 - £80,0000 FTE
- MDU fees paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the performers list
- Special Interests encouraged
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs