GP opportunity, Cambridgeshire
- Flourishing practice group, 31000 patients currently in two sites but expansion planned
- Based around the Cathedral City of Ely
- Daily coffee meetings to discuss cases/problems
- Ethos of personal and professional development, support, flexibility
- GP training, medical student teaching, several accredited educators
- £11,000 per session plus MDO costs
- Increasing skill mix across sites with nurse practitioners and paramedics
- Very low visiting rates, admin support team
- Salaried post initially, potential partnership opportunities in due course
- Clinical trials unit, occupational health services, MIU pilot project
We are a growing and vibrant group of two practices with expansion planned which values clinical excellence and actively encourages all our staff to develop their skills and interests. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our bright, enthusiastic and motivated team of doctors and encourage anyone wanting a place to thrive to come and visit.
The whole team meets for coffee each morning to exchange concerns, discuss our referrals and share interesting cases, and we have more formal clinical meetings weekly. Doctors are supported and mutually supportive, and all our staff are able to contribute at whatever level they wish to the management and organisational elements of our practice, with concomitant rewards.
We are currently 6 partners and 10 salaried doctors but are looking for additional salaried doctors in the first instance; we expect partnership opportunities to arise in the next few years and are looking at other models that reward commitment and foster inclusivity and cohesion. We offer from £11,000 per session plus MDO costs with additional earning opportunities via extended hours, and are more interested in the right person than the experience, age or situation of the applicant. We value an enthusiasm for medicine and a sense of humour, and we need doctors that will fit in with the great team we already have.
For informal enquiries or to arrange a practice visit please feel free to contact Dr James Howard or our Managerial Assistant, Gill Alexander via telephone on 01353 727686 or via email using the online application form below.
Apply for GP opportunity, Cambridgeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly