Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Rochdale
Superb opportunity for a Salaried GP or Partner to join a well-established practice with a forward-thinking view, an excellent local reputation and high-standards of clinical care. Benefit from working in a secure, evolving practice amongst a solid team within an organised practice. This is a practice with extremely good feedback, high QOF and outstanding career opportunities to develop your clinical skills and become a GP trainer.
Salary - £9,000 - £10,000 per session per annum + indemnity cover + BMA model contract + 6 weeks leave
The surgery -
- Good clinical skill mix
- Excellent staff retention and longevity
- Medium-sized patient list
- Friendly, supportive, innovative
- Regular clinical meetings
- Excellent friends and family feedback
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Open to Interests and specialisms and will support development
- Reasonable patient workload
- Opportunity to develop self into a GP Trainer fully supported by the practice
The benefits -
- Working for a forward-thinking practice
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid in full
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.