Salaried GP Job, Buckinghamshire, 4-8 Sessions, Circa £80k FTE
Please read on to discover more on a fantastic opportunity to work at a very forward thinking and innovative training practice with one of the best reputations in the area. The vacancy is at a very well organised practice offering a really well managed workload. All of the above results in a superb working environment with a friendly and motivated team. There are plenty of opportunities for career development leading to an interesting and stimulating work life.
Commutable from Milton Keynes and Aylesbury
- 4-8 Sessions.
- Salary up to circa £80,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary.
- NHS pension enrolment.
- Very high achieving practice with a superb reputation locally.
- Superb clinical and clerical support lends to well organised practice and manageable workload.
- Training practice.
- Opportunities to be involved in research projects.
- Practice uses Systm One.
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will NOT send your details to this practice, this will send a notification to the consultant dealing with the vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any conversations will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you give us express permission to do so. Alternatively if you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Buckinghamshire, 4-8 Sessions, Circa £80k FTE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly