SALARIED GP WITH VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP
3 days left
SALARIED GP WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP (4-8 SESSIONS)
PRINCEWAY SURGERIES, FRODSHAM
We are looking for a salaried G.P to join our large, modern, dynamic practice in the thriving Cheshire market town of Frodsham. We are a friendly team with 11 GP’s, 1 ANP and a comprehensive, experienced nursing team. A recent merge of practices has provided new and exciting opportunities developing a strong community team alongside district nursing and social services.
- New, purpose built practice with a rural branch surgery.
- Good local schools and transport links.
- Easy access to Liverpool and Manchester (with their airports) and to the Beautiful countryside of both West Cheshire and North Wales.
- Working along experienced permanent G.Ps and strong nursing team
- 18,000 patients
- Excellent community team within the building with regular MDT meetings
- High performing QOF
- Dispensing surgery
- Progressive team with strong clinical governance
- In house minor surgery clinics
- Physiotherapy on site
- Ultrasound sessions weekly
- Chronic disease clinics for CHD, LVSD, COPD and diabetes.
- EMIS web system
- Weekly team meetings including SEA evaluation, palliative care, clinical discussions and MDT format.
- Flexible working –days and times. No weekend working.
- 4-8 sessions
- Salaried GP role but historically doctors have moved toward partnership.
- Clinically based role with some administration work . We are developing staff roles to reduce this aspect of our job.
- Salary negotiable according to BMA pay scales and experience
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Weekly PDP time including monthly in house or locality training meetings.
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details or an application form please contact Sue Roberts via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 29th April 2018
Apply for SALARIED GP WITH VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly