Salaried GP (with a view), Newhaven
Forward-thinking GP Training practice with a practice genuinely appreciative of your work-life balance (12 appointments per session), working in a harmonious and supportive team that still meets at least once a day for a coffee and a catch-up. The CQC called the practice well-led and staff feel empowered to be able to work to a high standard.
The practice is looking for a Salaried GP, there is a view to Partnership and potential for immediate Partnership for an exceptional candidate with Partnership experience.
Salary - £9,000 - £9,500 per session dependent on individual and experience + Indemnity cover negotiable + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Newhaven area - commutable from Brighton (25 mins) and Eastbourne (25 mins)
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice (purpose-built)
- Based in a fairly affluent area although a mixed patient base
- Partners appreciative of work-life balance (12 patients per session)
- Harmonious and supportive team
- Well-led innovative practice
- Outstanding staff retention from GPs to reception
- Social practice; fixed meeting each Monday and coffee up to 3 times a day!
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- Excellent patient feedback, well above national average
- Heavily involved in the CCG
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions; 4 also considered
- Low patient numbers re workload:
- Morning - 12 face-to-face appointments, 6 telephone appts
- Afternoon - 12 face-to-face appointments only
- Average visiting practice
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Working for one of the most forward-thinking practices in the UK
- £9,000 - £9,500 per session per annum; Indemnity negotiable
- View to Partnership available, good-earning practice
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.