Rural Generalist – GP VMO in Barham, NSW – DWS
5 days left
Rural Generalist / General Practitioner + Hospital VMO- DWS – Barham, NSW
We are looking for experienced Rural Generalist GP’s with hospital experience (GP Hospital/GP VMO) to join a well established medical centre in the DWS town of Barham, NSW.
About the Town:
Barham is a pretty riverside town on the Murray River, with lakes and nearby red gum forests to explore. Its twin town is Koondrook in Victoria. Barham is a great spot to base yourself if you’d like to enjoy recreational activities along the Murray or nearby lakes. Barham is a popular spot for keen fishers, and boasts an 18 hole championship golf course situated on the banks of the Murray river. For foodies, Barham is home to an organic vineyard, olive groves and orchards.
About the Opportunity:
Ochre Health is seeking two full-time General Practitioners to join our highly regarded medical practice located in Barham, south west of NSW to commence immediately.
You will take over and inherit a full patient base from a departing husband & wife team & work alongside two experienced nurses. You will receive on and offsite operational and clinical management support. As the premiere provider of primary care, the doctors in the practice provide hospital on call services to Barham Hospital which has 8 acute, 10 aged care and 2 accident & emergency beds.
At Ochre Health – we’re committed to maintaining the long-term health of our patients. We offer our practitioners opportunities to be involved in medical education, research & professional development. We provide all the support that you need to ensure our medical centres are centres of excellence.
- General Practitioners with Vocational Registration desirable
- Current emergency medicine certificates (APLS, ELS etc.) and recent experience in an unsupervised setting
You will benefit from:
- Sole practice serving large catchment area; Take over established patient base
- Financially rewarding; Remuneration Package $350K to to $450k
- Accommodation provided for first 12 months
- Opportunity to contribute to the VMO roster
- Experienced team of CDM trained registered nurses
- Eligible location for RVTS, RLRP and ACRRM Independent Pathway
- DWS family friendly location + generous rural retention grants
- Experience high quality living; affordable housing; highly regarded schools
- Enjoy the food, wine & music festivals
- Barham is also close to World Heritage-listed Barmah Forest wetlands & tourist towns Echuca, Moama & Swan Hill
- Only 1 hrs drive from Deniliquin & 3 hrs drive north of Melbourne
About the Company:
With 30 Medical Centres across 5 states, Ochre Health is the medical centre service provider of choice for over 150 doctors, serving a diverse range metropolitan, regional, rural and remote communities within Australia.
For more information please contact:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Phone: 0427 473845
Or email using the application form below
Apply for Rural Generalist – GP VMO in Barham, NSW – DWS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly