Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Luton and Welwyn Garden City
The following vacancy is at a superb, high achieving practice with an excellent reputation. The partners are very keen to help the development of their GP's so special interest areas are encouraged and various specialist clinics are already run within the practice. A purpose built modern surgery lends to pleasant practising conditions and there is a well-managed work load on offer. An optional view to partnership is available.
Commutable from Luton and Welwyn Garden City
- 4-8 sessions available
- Flexible start and finish times for their GP's to promote family friendly hours
- Sessional rate of up to £9,000
- Indemnity covered in full on top of salary
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- Well managed workload
- Extensive clinical and clerical support in place
- Low home visits
- 6 weeks Annual Leave with 1 week CPD suppor
- Systm One operating system
- GMS contract
- Training Practice
- Latest CQC Report rates the practice 'Good' across all areas
- High QOF scores
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs