Salaried GP Job, Peterborough
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for you to join a cohesive and well organised practice in central Peterborough as a Salaried GP (carrying a view to Partnership if you wish) for 6-8 sessions. You'll be working with a great support team amongst a well-managed patient population offering the chance to develop special interests.
- Excellent practice environment amongst friendly and supportive colleagues to offer professional satisfaction
- Excellent nursing and administrative team assisting with daily duties to free you up to spend more time with patients and less time processing admin
- Encouragement to develop and further special interests is promoted
- Salary circa £54,000 - £80,000
- Indemnity paid on top of salary fees
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks CPD leave
- Enrolment under NHS Pension scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Genuine team player and passion for patient care
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.