Salaried GP Position, Staplehurst
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a Salaried role with a well-established and highly regarded GP surgery. You would join a close knit and experienced team of staff, who are constantly on hand to provide support and guidance to a new GP.
The Partners pride themselves on being heavily involved in the local CCG and are at the cutting edge of new policy and procedure. This forward thinking approach has allowed them to cut down paperwork and workload for the GP team, and provide a stable environment in which to promote clinical excellence and patient care.
Conveniently located within easy reach of Tunbridge Wells, Ashford and Maidstone, with on-site parking provided for all GPs.
- Established patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a friendly patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs