Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Peterborough and Huntingdon
Salaried GP, Commutable from Peterborough and Huntingdon, Circa £80,000 FTE, Up to 8 Sessions
This is a superb opportunity to join a forward thinking practice in a picturesque location. The partners are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP to add to an already strong team. Very well organised practice with superb support offered both clinically and clerically, resulting in a well-managed workload for their GP's. Career development is fully supported with an optional view to partnership available if of interest and special interests encouraged. The partners are keen for their staff to enjoy a healthy work life balance. An above average remuneration package is available to the right person. If you would like to find out more in complete confidence, please follow the instructions below.
Commutable from Peterborough and Huntingdon
- Up to 8 sessions available, part time considered
- Modernised practice with staff parking in a pleasant area
- Work load of approximately 15 consultations a session and low number of home visits
- Up to £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full in addition to salary
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- 6 weeks Annual Leave with 1 week CPD support
- Systm One
- Latest CQC Report rates the practice 'Good' across all areas
- Near perfect QOF score
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs