Salaried GP Job, Gosport
This is a fantastic chance to work with a well-respected Partnership, who are embracing a period of exciting expansion. As a Salaried GP joining the group, you would enjoy a very manageable workload, given the excellent clinical support available. The practice benefits from an outstanding QOF report, as well as working in multiple clinical specialisms. You would have excellent prospects for progression and the chance to move towards a lucrative partnership scheme. They could also offer a great amount of flexibility to a permanent GP, including term time working and flexible session timings.
Conveniently located in the Gosport area, within easy reach of the town centre. On-site parking provided.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- The practice will cover indemnity fees on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs