Salaried GP Job, Southampton
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for to you work as a Salaried GP in Southampton within a very innovative and progressive surgery, which is constantly adapting and shaping its services to fit in with changes in modern general practice. The practice has a superb reputation for their delivery of high quality primary care and is happy to welcome you to a highly supportive and experienced team with excellent practice structure.
- Superb practice structure and support network, special interests are also encouraged
- As a GP you are encouraged to use your self-initiative to introduce new services if you feel it will benefit the surgery
- Business-side of role is looked after by the Practice Manager, allowing you to focus on your patients
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours
- £80,000 - £85,000 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
- Special interests encouraged
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs