GP - Melbourne - Rare Opportunity to Work in the City Centre
Join a well-established, GP-owned group in Melbourne's city centre. Our client is offering an 18 month contract, rotating through 3 city centre practices for 6 months each. This is a rare opportunity to live and work in the heart of the city.
- DWS Position
- 65% of billings and a minimum guarantee of $120/hour for the first three months. Excellent income potential – earnings approx. $300k AUD
- Teaching and training opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team, with a number of overseas-trained doctors
- Opportunity to practice special interests
- Lots of personal support settling in
- I evening shift per week and 1 day every 2 weekends – all doctors take a share
Melbourne is a dynamic and cosmopolitan city and has recently been re-listed as the world’s number 1 most liveable city. The state of Victoria’s coastal capital has a population of around 4million. It is a vibrant hub of art and culture, sport and dining.
You can experience the secret laneways and rooftops, great bars and restaurants, and outside of the city you can easily take a day trip to the iconic Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula or to Philip Island to see penguins
Transition Medical is a GP recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of UK and Irish trained GPs to Australia and New Zealand. As specialists in GP recruitment we are fully committed to finding the right position for you. We’ll spend time getting to know exactly what is important to you and ensure we find a practice to suit your needs.
We will take the stress out of the relocation process, managing your medical registration paperwork and visa application. Transition Medical is based in the UK and will offer you all the help and advice you need at a time that’s convenient to you – all completely free of charge.
To find out more, contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 00 44 794 840 8973