Salaried GP position, South East London
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a highly successful, and diverse surgery. The management and Partnership team are not content to stand still, and actively spearhead schemes to reduce GP stress and workload in preparation for the years ahead. As a result, you will benefit from limited home visits, flexible session timing and fantastic clinical and administrative support. The surgery already offers a range of enhanced services, and they are very keen to support and fund the individual clinical interests of any incoming GP. You will have the opportunity to become involved in local hubs and new schemes spearheaded by the surgery.
South East London
- Established patient list with a well-managed workload, as well as a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired.
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs