Family Medicine GP Job, New South Wales
7 days left
- Full Time
Our esteemed client, one of Australia's most reputable healthcare providers is looking to add an experienced Family Medicine GP to its team. The company in question has a number of facilities through the country and is recognised as an excellent employer.
This is a company that is committed to delivering exceptional levels of patient care and as part of their team, you can expect to experience a diverse, challenging but very enjoyable tenure.
Our client is looking for an experienced male or female Family Medicine GP to join their operations in one of a number of facilities based in New South Wales
New South Wales
- Must be western educated and hold western qualifications at either specialist or consultant level
- Must have MRCGP & CCT qualifications (Or the equivalent of)
- Family friendly policies with flexible working hours
- Support from experienced staff and management team
- First class facilities & state of the art diagnostic & treatment equipment
- Competitive salaries and conditions of employment
- Educational and career opportunities
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 0044 1423 813450 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs
Apply for Family Medicine GP Job, New South Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly