Salaried GP, Worksop
6-8 sessions, Salaried GP, Worksop (South), circa £72,000 FTE & indemnity cover
An exciting new vacancy has arisen to work as a Salaried GP within a very stable, long-established practice, grounded in traditional family medicine in the Worksop area. The practice has a very friendly team, and a collaborative approach to providing high-quality patient outcomes. You'll be working alongside a great team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs, enjoying regular meetings, to provide the opportunity to share ideas and innovate within the surgery. The practice has an excellent Practice Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the surgery and also has a great team of Nurses to further assist in the delivery of high-quality patient care. Please read on to learn more introductory details about this role and surgery.
- 6- 8 sessions a week available
- Practice list size in excess of 10,000 patients
- Well-maintained traditional surgery setting proving excellent practicing conditions
- High performing practice with consistently high QoF scores and CQC ratings
- Stable GP team and large clinical support team
- Excellent clerical team to help reduce administrative duties
- Special interests fully encouraged and supported to provide professional stimulus
- SystmOne practice software
- Salary up to £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study FTE
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Active NHS performers list status
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
What Happens Next
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Looking to find out more about other similar positions? Click here for more General Practice Jobs.