Salaried GP - for an initial 6 month
Salaried GP – for an initial 6 month period - Salford part of Greater Manchester
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried position with an established, forward thinking, successful GP surgery with a view to partnership. The practice has a large team of clinical and non-clinical staff, including a full-time practice pharmacist and advanced nurse practitioners to complement the 6 partners within the practice.
We provide high quality services to 12,000 patients in an area of Swinton in Salford. We are a high achieving practice and achieved a good rating with outstanding features for more vulnerable patients with CQC.
• 4-6 sessions a week available
• Practice list size of approximately 12,000 patients with a fantastic clinical team in place including 6 GP Partners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and a Practice Pharmacist.
• Forward thinking Partners who are receptive to changes benefitting patients.
• Practice uses Vision but will be migrating to EMIS in July 18.
• £11,000 per session
• Indemnity paid
• NHS Pension
• 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
• Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
• Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
• Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
For an informal visit or to discuss the position, please speak to our Practice Manager Mrs Andrea Simpson on 0161 212 6560.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or: for the attention of Andrea Simpson, Practice Manager, Silverdale Medical Practice, Pendlebury Health Centre, 659 Bolton Road, Pendlebury, Manchester, M27 8HP
Apply for Salaried GP - for an initial 6 month
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly