Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Milton Keynes & Bedford
An opportunity has arisen for you to join a forward-thinking surgery with a superb track record of delivering high-quality patient care as a Salaried GP.
The surgery is structured to allow you to support special interests and achieve high-quality patient outcomes. You will be working with a great, friendly and talented team of colleagues, supported by a committed team of nurses and a highly effective administrative team to reduce paperwork volumes, allowing you to focus on patient care.
This role would provide a GP with any level of experience to thrive and gain satisfaction.
Commutable from Milton Keynes and Bedford with on-site parking
- 4 - 8 sessions
- Spacious and well maintained surgery providing fantastic working environment
- Special interests fully encouraged and supported to provide professional stimulus
- Salaried GP circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- Excellent support structure where a GP of any experience will thrive
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Friendly, diligent, patient-focused approach
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Milton Keynes & Bedford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly