Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, 24 hours per week, St. Helens
We are looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in St Helens to join a forward thinking and dynamic practice. The practice has a successful track record of delivering high quality primary care services to patients and this is a great opportunity for someone to be part of a supportive and dynamic team.
- Looking for a Nurse Practitioner who wants to help drive the services the surgery offers as well as being encouraged to use your own initiative
- Very flexible practice offering excellent working conditions
- Forward thinking and dynamic practice where you will be treated as a valuable member of the team
- You will support the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting the GPs, practice nurses and other nurse practitioners
- Practice uses Emis web
- £28.00 per hour depending on experience
- Indemnity paid
- 30 days holiday leave
- NHS Pension
- Training practice
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to be part of a dedicated team
- Hard working and passionate
- Patient focused ANP committed to providing the highest level of care
- Registered Nurse with the NMC, possess the right to work in the UK.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, 24 hours per week, St. Helens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly