Salaried GP Job, Newport Pagnell
Salaried GP Job, Newport Pagnell, £72,000 FTE, 4-8 Sessions
An opportunity has arisen for you to join a forward-thinking surgery with a superb track record of delivering high-quality patient care in Milton Keynes as a Salaried GP. The surgery is structured to allow you to support special interests and achieve high-quality patient outcomes. You will be working with a great, friendly and talented team of colleagues, supported by a committed team of nurses and a highly effective administrative team to reduce paperwork volumes, allowing you to focus on patient care. This role would provide a GP with any level of experience to thrive and gain satisfaction.
- 4 - 8 sessions
- Spacious and well maintained surgery providing fantastic working environment
- Special interests fully encouraged and supported to provide professional stimulus
- Salaried GP circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- Excellent support structure where a GP of any experience will thrive
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Friendly, diligent, patient-focused approach
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you give us permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP division on 01423 850421.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs