Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Rotherham
We are looking to recruit for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner job in Rotherham. The practice is within commutable distance of Rotherham and Sheffield, close to the M1.
It's a training practice which is very well organised and structured. The practice performs well and is high achieving with regards to QoF and CQC. They have a great reputation in the local community for patient centred care.
You will enjoy working autonomously each day running triage and chronic disease management clinics in a primary care setting. You will have the clinical support from experienced and knowledgeable GPs, Practice Nurses and a Pharmacist. They operate on EMIS Web.
- 25-35 hours week available
- Medium patient list size of approximately 10,000 patients, with a great clinical support team including experienced and knowledgeable GPs and a Pharmacist
- Work autonomously running well managed patient clinics
- Training practice which is well organised and structured
- Consistently high QoF achievers and rated 'good' with CQC
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- Basic salary £45,000-£50,000 FTE
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks (plus 2 NHS Days) annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioner with primary care experience desirable, but not essential
- Will consider newly qualified, as well as highly experienced GPs
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850423.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs