TWO SALARIED GP VACANCIES (4-8 SESSIONS)
NEW HAYESBANK SURGERY ASHFORD KENT TWO SALARIED GP VACANCIES (4-8 SESSIONS)
We are a well-established, organised, forward thinking and friendly practice. Very proud to have received an Outstanding CQC report.
We aim to provide high quality patient care whilst ensuring a good work/life balance for all the clinical and allied staff.
- Training GMS practice with 17,500 patients and a strong education ethos within the whole healthcare team.
- A 5 GP Partner-owned purpose built premise encompassing an operating theatre.
- Good transport links by road, rail and sea. 37 minutes by rail to London. Excellent local grammar schools
- Consistently high QOF achievers complimented by a wide range of enhanced services including ACC clinics and a full range of chronic disease clinics.
- Fully integrated IT systems (EMIS) including on line patient services
- Active involvement with local commissioning, LMC and an active practice in Ashford wide Federation.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic team of clinicians, nurses, and support staff who are committed to providing high quality patient care
- Consultant led ophthalmology clinic incorporating general ophthalmology, cataract and wet AMD services in house.
- Supported by a proactive Patient Participation Group
We are seeking enthusiastic and dynamic team players who will share our commitment to embracing the changes in primary care and incorporating the Five Year Forward View to enhance patient care as well as job satisfaction for primary care providers.
Informal enquiries or visits are very welcome.
Please apply in writing with a supporting CV to: Caron Browning, Practice Manager, New Hayesbank Surgery, Kennington, Ashford, Kent TN24 9JZ
Telephone: 01233 624642. Fax: 01233 637304 or email using the application form below.
Apply for TWO SALARIED GP VACANCIES (4-8 SESSIONS)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly