GP with interest in female health - 75% of billings - 30 mins from Perth, Western Australia
GPs with an interest in female health required for a practice based in the northern, coastal suburbs of Perth. You will be offered 75% of billings and a relocation allowance.
There are currently 3 established practices approximately 30 minutes from Perth CBD, a mixed billing practice with 14 Dr’s, the other is bulk billing with 5 Dr’s.
The practices are open Mon to Fri 8am – 9pm, Sat & Sun 8.30am – 7pm and Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm.
- 75% of billings
- Relocation assistance
- Earnings of $300-400k AUD
- 30 minutes from Perth CBD
You will be supported by a full complement of nurses and admin staff. Working with a team of GP’s with different areas of interest, covering all aspects of General Practice including:-
- Chronic Disease Management.
- Diabetic Management with Dietitian and Diabetic Educator for insulin initiation.
- Men’s Health.
- Woman’s Health with contraception, IUD’s, Implanon insertion and Pregnancy care.
- Skin Mole Clinic with removal of skin cancers.
- Minor procedures.
- Travel vaccines including Yellow Fever Vaccine.
- Occupational Medicine and Workers compensation.
- Aged Care.
The practice is situated in an area that offers wonderful beaches, fantastic climate, large population of young families, new shopping complexes with restaurants and cafes, number of private and public schools (primary and secondary), numerous sporting clubs, public transport, boating.
The area offers restaurants and cafes on the waterfront and is only 30 minutes from Perth city centre and is only a stones throw away from the beach.
Perth is located along the waters of the Swan River and the west of the city runs along the Indian Ocean. It is the state capital of Western Australia and home to around 1.6 million people. It is a highly multi-cultural city and a top choice for UK expats.