Regular Wednesdays in Jacksdale, Nottingham
Trust Locums are recruiting a GP interested in regular Wednesdays at a surgery in Jacksdale, Nottingham.
Full days are required and please see the day breakdown below:
- 9.00-12.00 – 16 patients, prebooked surgery
- 12.00-14.00 – Admin/scripts & max of 1 visit
- 14.00-15.00 – Break
- 15.00-18.00 – 16 patients, prebooked surgery
- 18.00-18.30 – Contactable by phone (Very rare)
System in use at the surgery is System One & training can be provided.
More information is available upon request so please send your CV and short covering note to us using the application form below or call to discuss further on 0845 202 4545.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.
Apply for Regular Wednesdays in Jacksdale, Nottingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly