Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Cambridge and Harlow
Please read on to discover more about a superb opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a well-established practice with an excellent reputation locally. The practice itself is a state of the art, purpose built surgery providing excellent working conditions. They have extensive clinical and clerical support in place resulting in a well-managed workload and very low number of home visits. There is also excellent career progression available with an optional view to partnership if desired. A friendly and supportive team of colleagues leads to a positive working environment.
Commutable from Cambridge and Harlow
- 4 - 8 sessions available
- Modern purpose built practice with staff parking
- Well organised practice management with a well-managed workload and very low home visits
- Up to £76,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full in addition to salary
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- 6 weeks Annual Leave with 1 week CPD support
- Superb clerical and clinical support in place
- Emis Web
- CQC Report rates the practice 'Good' across all areas
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Cambridge and Harlow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly