Salaried GP, Bolton
6-8 Session Salaried GP, Bolton, av. 13 consultations per session, up to £72,000 FTE & indemnity cover
An excellent opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a traditional family medicine practice in west Bolton is now available. Working with a friendly and supportive team of GPs and Nurses, you'll enjoy sustainable practice conditions and very appreciative patients. The workload at the surgery is well-managed (averaging 13 patient consultations per session and below average home visits) so you can achieve high-quality patient outcomes. The GP Partners are forward- thinking and welcome new ideas so the surgery provides conditions for their GPs to innovate and have input into the inner mechanics of the practice's work. If this sounds of interest please read on for further details.
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Practice population over 6,000 patients
- Working within an excellent team of GPs and Practice Nurses
- Well- maintained traditional family medicine surgery environment
- Strong management team providing organised and well-structured working conditions
- Experienced and very effective administrative team
- Systm One practice software
- Consistently high-achieving, dynamic and innovative practice
- Up to £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS pension enrolment
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Seeking a new General Practice role? Click here to see more General Practice Jobs