Salaried GP, Preston
Salaried GP 4-6 sessions, Preston, circa £72,000 FTE & indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity for you to work in a long-established and very successful practice in south Preston is now available for you. The practice is well-run, has a manageable workload and serves an engaging practice population. Scoring 99% on the last QoF assessment and CQC rated 'good' you know you'll be working within a practice that is performing well and seeking a new Salaried GP to assist in their continued success.
- 4-6 sessions available per week
- Well-managed workload and excellent internal support structures to assist you in your daily work
- Nursing team includes an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- EMIS Web patient software
- GMS surgery
- Modern, purpose built surgery, very well equipped surgery offering stimulating working conditions
- Strong professional development ethos promoted throughout the practice
- Up to £72,000 FTE
- Medical indemnity cover on top of salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- No weekend work
- Professional development support
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Seeking a new career challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs