Maternity Cover GP (12 months), Folkestone
This is a great opportunity to work with a practice that is truly forward thinking, dynamic and dedicated to offering lots of career progression and training opportunities. The practice has a great reputation locally and pride themselves on exceptional patient care.
There is initially a 12 month role from April 2018 available, with a strong possibility of a permanent post at the end of the 12 months (although not guaranteed).
Salary - £9,000 - £10,000 per session + indemnity cover + 6 weeks' annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Folkestone
The surgery -
- Extremely forward-thinking practice based in a purpose-built building
- Teaching practice
- On-site minor surgery room
- Team of Nurses including nurse practitioners
- Excellent service to patients with urgent medical matters seen on the day 95% of the time
- Extra revenue streams to ensure long term, financial security
- Opportunity to lead the Minor Illness unit
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions
- Morning 16 patients, afternoon 13 patients
- No home visits (unless palliative patients)
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- £9,000 - £10,000 per session
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.