LOCUM GP NEEDED!!! in Wakefield
Full time / Part time Locum GP in Wakefield
AppLocum is currently looking for Locum GP’s to fill in vacancies in GP Surgeries, OOH, WIC and UCC’s in and around Wakefield.
There are many vacancies being offered ad hoc, short term and long term!
Whatever your availability and requirements, my service is tailored around you to give you the upmost quality service!
PAID WEEKLY! What is the pay like?
And PREMIUM PAY for taking on work at very short notice!
Are you a Locum GP and looking for work in the Yorkshire area? Please contact me for more information anytime on 0161 507 2708 and ask for Luke, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and just leave your name, contact details and I will contact you to discuss your requirements!
Who are Applocum?
AppLocum is a multi-discipline recruiter for salaried and locum healthcare professionals. With the fundamental belief that each Client and Candidate are unique, we ensure that a tailor-made service be offered and delivered upon by listening to what is required.
Formed by a selection of professionals working within healthcare including, General Practice, Practice Management and Medical Recruitment. AppLocum provides cost-effective, practical, smart staffing solutions with key focus on the individual having taken the core values and skills.
Why register with Applocum?
· Weekly, hassle free, prompt payments.
· Diverse/flexible sessions offered.
· Free email alerts listing available shifts that are tailored to you
· Support forums and advice from one of our Clinical Directors.
· Smart contact – no nuisance calls during work, select Text, Email, WhatsApp if more convenient.
· Quick and easy registration.
· No call centres.
· Your own personal senior recruitment consultant with vast experience in working with locums in your area and getting you into the ideal work that you want, at rates you want and in locations you want!
· No hassle, straight talking and hard working to get you work.
· ‘Apployalty’ – Our way of saying thank you for working with us.