Out of Hours in the West Midlands & Gloucester - LOCUMS NEEDED!
Trust Locums are recruiting GPs interested in regular Out of Hours work in the West Midlands and Gloucester areas.
Our client has sites in:
- Dudley Hub
- Gloucester & surrounding areas
In the role, you would be required to:
- Use Adastra and be familiar with the triage process & the medical model for documenting
- See patients of all ages to EOL
- Hold a smartcard
- Have at least 6 months experience in a primary care role, general practice
- Ideally have comprehensive, unscheduled urgent care experience
- Have Safeguarding Children Level 3 training
- Be able to consult in 12-15 minutes
- Must be able to see and treat all ranges and conditions on patients autonomously
- Need to do home visits for palliative care patients so experience is required
- Be flexible to cover all sites
There is a short compliancy procedure which includes sending documents & having a short telephone interview.
If you would be interested in further information, please call us on 0845 202 4545 or alternatively apply below by sending your CV.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.
Apply for Out of Hours in the West Midlands & Gloucester - LOCUMS NEEDED!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly