GP - Sydney, great practice in the western suburbs
This is an established group of practices across the Eastern states opening a new practice in the west of Sydney in October 2018. The area is DWS and offers huge support for overseas trained doctors. All their practices have dedicated, experienced GPs acting as Mentors to new GPs joining the practice. There is an emphasis on training to ensure you are comfortable with the billing system and can confidently use the software to ensure maximum income potential
What you will be offered:
- Flexible contracts – minimum 12 months through to longer term contract
- 65 – 70% of billings dependant on level of after hours commitment
- Approx 40 hours per week
- The practice is open from 7am – 10pm every day; a share in the after hours is required
- Weekend working day would be an 8 hour shift
- Average earning GP $450k - $500k GROSS BILLINGS (% to be taken from this)
- Lump sum payments offered for relocation
- Contracts 47 weeks – 5 weeks annual leave
The practice is based in the western suburbs of Sydney, close to Penrith. It is approximately 1 hour west of Sydney, on the edge of the beautiful Blue Mountains National Park.
Penrith has a large commercial centre, with plenty of shopping and leisure facilities. Cost of living and rental and house purchase is much more affordable than inner city Sydney. This is as close as you will get to Sydney within DWS boundaries.
For more information please get in touch with Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 336 0094.