Permanent GP wanted – Established patient base – NSW
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Rural General Practitioner (GP Hospital/GP VMO) to join a well established medical centre in Deniliquin. Due to the recent departure of a GP, the new GP can expect to be busy from day one, taking over an established patient base. You will be well supported by our experienced team of nurses and allied health specialists.
You will benefit from:
- Leading medical group which offers clinical autonomy + open contracts
- Lucrative remuneration package; approx. £170k – $195k in your first year
- Established patient base to take over (see 35+ patients per day)
- 1:4 clinic on-call; and option to provide 1:7 hospital on call
- Access to Government funded grants
- Sponsorship VISA, with relocation assistance and comprehensive orientation and induction
- Guidance through Australian medical registration process
Deniliquin is a rural town located in the Riverina region of New South Wales. Its plentiful water supply – namely the Edward River – has made Deniliquin a prosperous agricultural town, its main outputs being rice, wool, and timber. The fertile river lands yield excellent local produce, which can be sampled in the town’s many wineries and restaurants.
Deniliquin’s riverside location also makes it a great destination for anyone who enjoys water sports such as boating, fishing, kayaking, wake-boarding and water-skiing. There are a number of other activities to enjoy on the banks of the river, including walking, cycling, camping, and bird watching.
As the largest town in the south-western Riverina, Deniliquin has much to offer in the way of shopping and dining, and for those interested the history and culture of the region, there is the Deniliquin and District Historical Society Museum, and the Peppin Heritage Art Gallery. Deniliquin’s main entertainment event is the “Deni Ute Muster”, fun filled family event that includes great live music, and draws in massive crowds every year on the NSW Labour Day long weekend in September/October.
- Be eligible for General Registration or Vocational Registration with APHRA
- Proficient with common general practice conditions
- Current emergency medicine certificate
- Recent experience in an unsupervised if assisting with the on call hospital roster
- Previous experience as a Rural General Practitioner is highly desirable
For more information on this and other opportunities Ochre has on offer, please contact:
Daniel Boyens | National Recruitment Manager
email@example.com | +61 2 8356 3123