Salaried GP, Manchester (West)
Benefit from working within a vibrant and happy general practice situated in an affluent area. A purpose built complex with your own dedicated room. Work within a strong GP team including Salaried and Partner GPs, who operate an open-door policy where sharing ideas is widely encouraged; be confident that here, your ideas are heard. This practice boasts innovative ways of working which dramatically reduces the workload for their GPs which ensures more time for you. Not only this, the support staff are dedicated, often going above expectations for the local and wider community; this is truly an outstanding practice. A BMA contract is offered with this position as well as payment of indemnity.
- £9,000 per session
- Payment of Indemnity (after 6 months employment)
- BMA contract
- Manchester (West)
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Daily schedule catch-up with colleagues; great team environment
- You own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees (after 6 months)
- 6 weeks' holiday
- BMA model contract
- Career progression; future partnership opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.