Salaried GP (with a view), Plymouth
An opportunity to work with one of the outstanding practices within the Plymouth. Based in a more affluent area of suburban Plymouth, the practice is well-run and has a superb team environment. If you are a team player than you will fit into this team-centric practice.
The practice offers an excellent salary and a BMA model contract, unlike many other Plymouth practices.
Salary - £10,000 - £10,400 per session + indemnity + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave _ 1 week study leave
Location - Plymouth
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice from 2018
- Based in an affluent area of suburban Plymouth
- Excellent practice team
- Multi-disciplinary team with Nurse Practitioner and Paramedic
- Working to personal lists - improves continuity and time management in knowing your patients
- Stable group of Partners
- Doctors who meet regularly for coffee
Your role -
- 3 - 8 sessions per week
- Salaried GP - view to partnership available
- 5 hour clinic sessions
- To be a team player
The benefits -
- £10,000 - £10,400 per session
- Indemnity paid in full by practice
- BMA model contract (unusual for Plymouth)
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.