Community Nursing Roles
Here at Eligo we pride ourselves on nurses being our primary customer, making sure that your next job with us will reflect your experience and seniority within your field of expertise. Eligo Medical are currently looking for experienced Community and District Nurses to work in Dorset offering the best rates in the market and the flexibility to work how and when you want.
- Fully registered with the NMC
- At least 1 year experience as a community nurse within the NHS
-Clean driving license with access to a car
- Collecting daily list of patients from district nursing base.
- Visiting patients in their own home.
- Maintaining exceptional levels of care.
- Liaising with Team Leaders to ensure duties are complete.
The following list of skills and experience are desirable for this role:
- Wound Care.
- Blood Pressure.
- Leg Ulcer Management.
- Catheters (M, F & SP).
- Basic Life Support
- Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Compression Bandaging
- I/M Injection
- S/C Injection
- CVAD Maintenance
- Initial Assessment
- Care Planning
- Bowel Management
Areas we are recruiting for:
At present we have short and long term positions in Bristol, Surrey, South West London and Dorset.
The benefits of registering with Eligo Medical:
- Ltd, Umbrella and PAYE payment options available
- The best hourly rates in the market
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
We look forward to hearing from you!