Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Cornwall
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a well-run teaching and training practice with a large team of GPs and Nurses.
The practice is in the Bodmin area, a pleasant country town in Cornwall. Bodmin has pretty cottages, an ancient church and is wrapped around the Beacon nature reserve and close to Bodmin Moor – with plenty of nearby opportunities for wild walks and mountain-biking.
The practice itself is well-led, stable, and has outstanding patient feedback from its Bodmin residents.
Salary – £40,000 - £49,500 FTE + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 5 weeks leave + 1 week leave
Location – Bodmin
The surgery –
- Teaching & Training Practice
- Highly-supportive environment
- Really friendly Nurse team, with 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, a Pharmacist, ECP Paramedic, Minor Illness Nurse and 3 Practice Nurses.
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders reducing your admin by 2/3rds
- Purpose-built practice
- Excellent patient feedback
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role –
- Anything between 20-30 hours
- Minor illness, on the day appointments
- You will have the opportunity to run a clinic in an area of your interest (if desired)
- Low admin workload
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits –
- £40,000 - £49,500
- Indemnity fees paid
- NHS Pension
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.