Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Doncaster
This is a unique opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a forward thinking and extremely supportive practice; full support is provided however you MUST be able to independently prescribe to a variety of conditions within Primary care. This would also suit an ANP who has a keen interest in Nurse Mentorship or Minor Surgery, although this is not essential.
You’ll work alongside highly trained colleagues in a role designed to be patient centric, with long term development plans to maximise your career potential. This is a practice connected with its Advanced Nurse Practitioners; there are regular appraisals designed to understand what you want from your career, whether it is pursuing areas of clinical interest, management and leadership training or a focus on helping others learn. Be appreciated and benefit from an environment with listening ears and open minds.
- £44,000 - £50,000 + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave+ BH
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working with job security
- Highly trained colleagues including Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Well-supported role with career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health authorities and a surgery at the forefront of Primary care changes
- Full Time hours ideally
- Flexibility and support
- Well-structured, organised work flow and reasonable workload
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
- Independently Prescribing for minor illness is essential
- £44,000 - £50,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their Advanced Nurse Practitioners and staff
- NHS pension
- Support with development and study given
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the ‘Apply’ section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Candidate & notice period.