GP - Melbourne, family focused, quality care GP owned practice
Family focused and community GP practice in Melbourne’s beautiful eastern suburbs. It is a GP owned centre with 8 GPs working a mix of full or part time.
It is a bulk billing centre with a mixed patient demographic, lots of young families and elderly, city and country workers. The practice is fully accredited and teaches medical students. Their ethos is quality patient care, spending time with patients and treating the whole family.
Due to patient demand, the practice are looking for another doctor to join the team.
- 2 year contract with view to permanent post
- Culture of clinical excellence and good quality medicine
- 65% of billings with long term incentives
- Sponsorship for visa
- Options to teach if desired; special interests are encouraged
- Work flexible hours; 4 or 5 days per week
- 1:4 Saturday and one later evening until 8pm (start late)
- Great friendly team environment with lots of support
- 15 minute consultations; manage your day the way you want
The practice is on the fringes of Melbourne city close to beautiful wineries, the Yarra Valley and great schools. Most doctors live within a 30 – 40 minute drive of the practice. You can live closer to the city and drive against the direction of traffic in the morning.
For more information please get in touch with Emma on email@example.com or 0131 336 0094.