Lead GP Position, Bristol
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a rewarding Lead GP role within an exciting team. You will benefit from the support of an experienced clinical and administrative team and will have the opportunity to further the already excellent standard of care offered by the practice. The team ae already very well organised, leaving you with a manageable workload and low home visits. You will also have dedicated administrative time within sessions and operate within a paper light environment. This role would ideally suit a GP with at least 2 years post-CCT experience or someone who has previously held a more senior role outside General Practice.
- Conveniently located close to the centre of Bristol, with on-site parking and easy access from all surrounding areas
- Established patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Able to offer full time or part time working hours, with extremely competitive earnings
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings
- £90,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests and training
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a Will Smith on 01423 850 425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs