Locum GP Excellent Pay, Wakefield,Leeds, Dewsbury, Halifax and many more locations in the North West
North West Region
Austin Dean Recruitment specialises in placing Locum and Permanent Doctors to the NHS and Private sectors, with an array of Locum GP sessions currently available for both long term and short term work throughout the North West region and also the whole of the UK, there has never been a better time for you to register your CV with Austin Dean Recruitment.
Have you considered a position with Austin Dean?
Demand for our unrivalled clinical services is growing and we need experienced GPs with a genuine interest in delivering preventative and private medicine in our Health Assessments and GP appointments at our clinic in London and the North West Regions.
We are open to discussing salaried or sessional opportunities on a full or part time basis at any of our clinics. Why not join a company that allows you time with your patients?
- Undertaking clinical work in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice generally accepted in the UK, and within the ethical guidelines as suggested by the GMC and as defined in the Clinical Delivery Manual and quality standards.
- Ensuring that clients are always informed of the costs of additional tests, and to select tests appropriate for the client’s condition/illness
- Ensuring that medical reporting complies with Data Protection policies and quality standards.
- Taking responsibility for urgent findings and results of clients and following through as appropriate.
- Ensuring GP’s are informed of clients’ abnormal results and that referrals are made in a timely manner and that where appropriate the clients GP is informed.
- Ensuring that all clients are informed of abnormal results, their significance, and, where appropriate suggestions for further action Ensuring deputy is nominated to continue patient care in the event of absence / pending results.
- Adhering to the procedure for the documentation and handling of complaints Providing clinical advice and guidance to doctors, health advisers well woman sisters, administrative staff and clients both on site and by telephone.
- Working with Lead Physician on certain delegated projects and participate in audits as required.
- Attending and participating in clinical meetings / training sessions as required and in clinical audit where needed and requested.
Specific Skills / Knowledge
- Full GMC registration with a licence to practice
- GP registration Broad post qualification
- medical experience in health assessment and general practice
- Member of medical defence organisation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer relationship management experience
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work as part of a multifunctional team and communicate at all levels
- Evidence of Hep B immunity or non-responder status
- Demonstrable post registration experience including time in General Practice
- Must be currently/ recently active in Clinical Practice
- Current BLS certificate
- Evidence of at least 50 hours of relevant CPD in previous 12 months.
Call the team on 020 3489 6070 to fin out more, or simply apply below.