GP required for the Warrington area, UCC's, Surgeries, OOH's, WIC's and more
Thanks to our experience and understanding of healthcare, we understand your needs, aspirations and preferences as a locum. So whether your goal is professional variety, enhanced experience in specific areas, or simply additional income, we'll help you to achieve it.
We support a number of NHS Trusts & Private Sector clients, and as we continue to build our client base, we continue to grow the range of placements available to our locum doctors. We strive to offer our locums unrivalled flexibility and choice - with us, you'll have constant access to rewarding, relevant placements that reflect the type and level of work you want to do.
As an Austin Dean locum you will have passed our exceptional compliance check standards - so joining us will speak volumes for your experience and skills. What's more, the rates we pay are highly competitive, giving you the reassurance that your work will be rewarded and appreciated.
Our team will ensure that you receive the best possible service and this is designed to show you what you can expect from us.
Who is Austin Dean Recruitment?
Since opening in 2008, we have been working hard to ensure that our candidates’ have a great experience of the service.
We pride ourselves in being able to provide a level of personalised service which is unrivalled by our competitors and we are proud of our track record in finding our candidates the right types of assignments that match, not only skills, but also personalities and individual preferences.
Our commitment to you
We firmly believe that the success of our business centres on a three-way partnership, where you (our candidates), our clients (the firms we work with) and our own staff are of equal importance. Our promise is to treat you how we like to be treated ourselves – with honesty, professionalism and respect.
It goes without saying that we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief sex, or sexual orientation and we adhere to the Recruitment and Employment Confederation* (REC) Code of Practice. This, coupled with our own code of values, ethics and standards, means that we go out of our way to listen to and understand your needs, so that we can find you the job you want.
*For further details, please visit www.rec.uk.com
Our minimum standards
- We discuss all jobs before working with clients, so that we can be confident that they are suitable for you.
- We will inform you only of suitable jobs that match your requirements. We will inform you of all suitable jobs on the day they become available, so that you don’t miss any opportunities.
- We will give you as much detailed information about companies and jobs as possible – with nothing hidden!
- We will submit your details to vacancies with your permission only. If you are selected for interview, we will provide you with written interview confirmation, directions, job description, company literature and web site details.
- With our clients’ permission, we will share interview feedback with you whenever possible (which is, on average, 90% of the time).
- If you are available for temporary work, we will contact you weekly to check your availability, so that the work can be quickly allocated to you.
If you are a GP, and would like to learn more about the vacancies, why not apply today? We currently have plenty of vacancies in the Merseyside, Southport and Cheshire regions in Out of Hours, Surgeries, Walk in, Urgent Care and Prisons.
To find out more simply call in confidence 020 3489 6070