Salaried Opportunities for General Practitioners - Paid Indemnity with Excellent Salary
An excellent salary opportunity has come round offering general practitioners, newly qualified or experienced, to join a well-established, purpose-built, friendly practice group in Barnsley, Yorkshire.
This position is perfect for someone who is looking for a career change that offers fantastic work packages, including NHS pension scheme, paid indemnity, paid GMC and much more on top of your well paid salary.
If you are newly qualified, then this position will be a great way to kick-start your career, with a first-class team behind you every step of your career to develop yourself into an efficient doctor.
Our client is sectioned into different areas in Barnsley each surrounded by beautifully constructed modern suburbs dwelled by young working families. Each practice are committed to care for 3000 – 14,000 patients.
The town is built with purpose for convenience; with every corner of the town being easy to get to and every shop is a walking distance for lunch at every practice, visits and lunch time couldn’t be more relaxed.
Our client appreciates the importance of medical competence, patient continuity and the stress that a GP carries so the practice pays for – indemnity insurance, GMC fees and business mileage.
They are committed to equipping GPs and the community for future challenges and to enhance the quality and level of care given to the community. All GPs will be looked after by knowledgeable, experience and supportive members of the team.
The client will pay £10,500 per clinical session per annum for experiences GPs, and £8500 per clinical session per annum for newly qualified GPs (with a review after 12 months to increase to £9,500)
The client is keen to find a GP who:
· Can demonstrate excellent administration (including pathology, and other patient generated admin)
· Has access to transport and willing to do visits (business mileage paid)
· Has exceptional workload management skills
· Cares for patient continuity and focused on delivering quality care to all
The GP must:
· Be a registered GP with the GMC
· Has the right to work the UK
*Applocum focuses on delivering a high quality, tailored service for Locum GP’s.
What can I offer you along with this position?
· A tailored service around your requirements!
· Shifts at locations and times that suits you!
· Work anywhere in the UK whenever you want!
· 24 hour support
· Weekly Pay!
· Ad Hoc, Short-term, Long-term, Permanent Roles!
· **£500 for every GP you refer to me! Unlimited referrals = unlimited £££ (Registrar, Newly qualified and Experienced)**
· Inhouse Support with one of the Directors who is an experienced GP!
DOES THIS ROLE FEEL RIGHT TO YOU? OR JUST CURIOUS? Feel free to contact me anytime on 0161 507 2708 and ask for Luke for a warm welcoming discussion about this role. Alternatively, email me at email@example.com with your name and number or please complete the application form below and I will get in touch very soon!