SALARIED GP POSITION, LANCASHIRE
- Full Time
An exciting new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a friendly and supportive training practice near Lancaster is now available.
The surgery has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality patient care and operates from a large, modern, purpose-built surgery.
The surgery team comprises of a cohesive group of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses.
The surgery offers excellent organisation and a well -managed workload to offer sustainable and rewarding conditions.
Location - Near Lancaster, Lancashire
* 6-9 sessions a week available
* Practice population over 10,000 patients
* Cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
* Well organised and structured practice
* Friendly, supportive atmosphere with a great clinical support team in place
* Practice uses EMIS Web
* Salary circa £81,000 FTE
* Indemnity paid on top of salary
* 6 weeks annual leave
* NHS Pension
Skills and Qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
* Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
* Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button.
This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so.
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850420.
Looking for a new GP role? Click General Practice Jobs to explore other exciting opportunities